Copyright © USTanx,LLC. All rights reserved | Designed and Marketed by :
INDUSTRIAL TANK CLEANING
CERTIFIED TANK INSPECTIONS
COATING & LININGS
USTanx provides full-service Underground Storage Tank and Aboveground Storage Tank inspection services.
USTanx has extensive experience and state of the art equipment for cleaning and handling all types of materials in all types of storage environments.
USTanx inside & outside industrial painting services are focused on the installation of high-performance, protective coating systems for concrete, steel and other substrates.
The Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) has established federal guidelines for tank systems. USTanx, LLC. provides full service Underground (UST) and Above ground Storage Tank (AST) inspection services. Our field personnel have certifications and training from the National Association Corrosion Engineers, American Petroleum Institute and Steel Tank Institute.
Integrity Testing : (Above Ground Storage Tank (AST) Testing)
Services and Capabilities
• Ultrasonic Testing (UT): Floor Plate UT, Shell Plate UT, Roof Plate UT, through coating UT
• Dry Film Coating inspection
• Vacuum Box Examination (VB)
• Visual / Pit gauging Testing (VT)
• Cathodic Protection Testing (CP)
Compliance Testing : (Under Ground Tank (UST) and Line Testing)
We utilize several EPA-approved methods of testing:
• Estabrook’s Ezy 3 Location Plus – this testing method is a non-volumetric test, is certified for use on tanks up to 30,000 gallons, and utilizes vacuum-based sonic technology.
• Alert Tank Testing - The ALERT systems has one of the largest approvals available for small to medium UST’s being able to test over 72,000 gallons.
• Petro Tite Pipeline Tester- this test measure constant pressure after 30 minutes to check for leak compliance. It is certified for use on steel, fiberglass, and flexible product lines up to 150 gallons.
• Helium Leak Location Test – this test can pinpoint leaks at vents, tank tops, stage 11, and product-line piping.
• Mechanical Leak Detector Test – this proprietary method will meet the manufacturer’s protocol for testing and ensures proper operation.