Copyright © USTanx, LLC. All rights reserved | Designed and Marketed by :
Petroleum Service Technician
Experience, Training, and Skill Requirements
• Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal and be able to promote strong working relationships with customers, vendors and coworkers.
• Resourceful, self-motivated and extremely organized, detail oriented, and willing to operate in a team setting.
• Ability to multi-task.
• Physically able to work in the field and capable of lifting up to 50 lbs.
• Able to work a minimum of 40 hours per week, with flexibility to work overtime as needed.
• Ability to work with minimal supervision.
• Ability to prioritize tasks and shift priorities quickly.
• Effectively communicate issues/problems and results that impact timelines, accuracy and status of project initiatives.
• A wide degree of creativity and latitude is expected including the ability to multi-task and work productively in a demanding customer service environment with changing priorities
• 1 year experience in the petroleum field preferred
• Basic Math and Computer Skills
• Must be able to pass certified testing required
• Must be able to work in the U.S. and possess a valid driver’s license (CDL preferred)
• Willingness to travel
Opportunities for advancement may be available.
• Provide labor support as needed for specialty crews and technicians
• Clean and prep job sites
• Loading and delivering materials operating a variety of machinery
• Clean pits, trenches and tanks in a confined space using proper safety equipment and training
• Lift heavy loads up to 70 lbs and navigate construction job site terrain
• Climb to heights and conduct work with proper safety restraints
• Perform setup, cleanup and work tasks at job sites
• Loading and unloading of trucks manually, as well as using a fork lift
• Perform general maintenance of construction equipment and vehicle
• Preform general maintenance, organizing stock and cleanup at and around office and warehouse
• Must have a valid drivers license (CDL preferred) with good driving record and pass frequent random and scheduled drug testing. Some overnight travel and overtime required.